View Single Post
Old 03.12.2015, 07:57 PM   #6476
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I shitload more green than the "Angeles National Forest" i go hiking in..

like kim says in her book-- there's a bunch of burlap under LA

england looks amazingly green though--and kent is supposed to be greener than the rest from what i read

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Bitch, we need to talk about Lukaku! Why we can't see performances like we did tonight more often I'll never know. Anyhoo, going into the second leg with a lead. Bring on the next round!

Then we'll get to Sunday and i'll be despairing at how shit Everton are, and that Lukaku can kiss my ass.

i had to google to understand, since i wasn't aware of where everton was playing-- i thought you didn't care about the europa league!

at least the last time i asked about it everyone here told me not to give it a 2nd thought

========
========

my take on the bayern/shakhtar:

while 7-0 is an impressive score, it was made easy by the fact that a shakhtar player was thrown out on minute 2 of the game.

don't mean to be "negative" by dismissing such an absolute victory, but what i saw during the first half was a bayern that missed many many many many chances to score.

first half ended 2-0; it could easily have been 33-0 the way things were going. but it didn't.

and this is what i worry about-- the awful conversion rate in the first of such dominance -- all the tikitaka in the world scores no goals. this is when bayern can look awful (awfully ineffective that is).

2nd half with rode in for robben was when things went bananas-- well rode came in the first 1/2 with a robben injury.

this time there wasn't so much pass spaghetti in the area, but they scored more.

bernat in for ribéry, was good. dante for badstuber, just fine. happy to see badstuber recovered--and even score. i thought he'd spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair the way he was going.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|