View Single Post
Old 10.19.2008, 07:26 AM   #141
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
fugazifan, taking the words out of my mouth.

Box of Chameleons is my favorite (or FOLK SONGS OF THE RICH AND EVIL or whatever the fuck it's called) and probably the best place to start since it has every aspect of their music contained within.

I dunno, start anywhere, they have some shit where they're just jamming and jerking off, but I'd say 80-90% of their 100+ records are great. At this point, I have everything they've ever done except a few of the casettes like great american tricksters. I'd say the ones on experimentaletc blog and on the other blog I posted a few pages back are definitely the ones you NEED, though.. just get em all man... brilliant shit. Too brilliant to even comprehend really.

After much thought though I think my favorite thing related to SCG in any way, though, is sir richard bishop's salvadore kali. What an amazing album.. my next "classics album" post btw..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|