View Single Post
Old 08.12.2014, 03:52 PM   #18100
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Lol, it has nothing to do with his death.

He's been my answer to the, "Who's your favorite actor?" question for a while now. It's his flexibility as a performer which I admire(d?) most.

Agreed. For those who think he has no range as an actor, watch Patch Adams, the guy goes from total shtick comedy to totally convincing drama in between single scenes!! Same with The Fisher King..

Also for the most serious side there was The Awakening (which I still really can't watch is so damned depressing)..

One of my favorites was What Dreams May Come, I think that movie was ridiculously underrated and under appreciated yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|