View Single Post
Old 02.03.2016, 06:44 PM   #13
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
great gig in Vienna. still have a goosebumps from that new song he played. can't remember the name now...I think it is called..well let me listen to the recording I have made, before I write something stoopid. spectacular ending of the gig, I mean funny....Lee disappeared under the stage (full of dry ice smoke) on the lift.

yeah, weird venue//theater.

should be putting up raw/not edited .waw file of the gig soon.

Several of his new songs were absolutely sublime. Gotta give major props to the venue as well. They were perfectly well-equipped for an acoustic gig. The sound was crisp and clear. I also liked Lee's anecdotes that led into some of his songs. They really added to the raw emotional impact. But maybe I'm just a sucker for slice-of-life anecdotes. Agreed, his departure from the stage was unexpected and pleasantly comical. The place was kind of surreal. At first I was a bit confused by the interior architecture, but I wound up really liking the place.

That would be awesome. Great to know that someone recorded it.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|