View Single Post
Old 02.24.2013, 03:39 PM   #19
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
My rationalization for not downloading it: The first time I hear this thing is a) when the artists who created it want me to hear it, and b) when it is not some shit low quality leak that will cloud my first experience with it.

Well, I did download it, but I haven't listened to it. I'll be purchasing the album in three formats anyway, and one is already pre-ordered.

I did this with The Eternal too, I admit. See, I had pre-ordered the album weeks in advance (possibly months- I don't actually recall) and when the release date arrived and my copy was still en route from Amazon. So, it was either A) wait it out and break my streak of hearing every new Sonic Youth album since Washing Machine within 24 hour of release or B) or download the thing and get my well earned first listen on the proper day. I'm glad I did too, because the record didn't arrive for another goddamn week.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|