View Single Post
Old 10.22.2008, 06:46 AM   #93
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I was thinking this t'other day actually. There's a lot of people on this board for whom the idea of '90s records' is a nostalgic one (that is, one they weren't really there for). I only just qualify for remembering the 90s in my late teens, but I was 11 or 12 when Kurt died. I didn't really start listening to stuff that I can still bear until I was 17 or so ('99) so I'm in the worst position of faintly remembering some stuff but not really being there with a developed set of faculties.

How many people here really did come of age in the '90s? Few, I should imagine.

if you were saying this in reference to the jesus lizard, they are one of the few (3 or 4) bands i listened to in the 90s that i still enjoy now. in fact i like them a lot more now.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|