View Single Post
Old 01.03.2007, 07:29 PM   #3
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
well it seems a little exaggerated that it wouldn't even make local news, but i don't know LA news so i don't know, here in the DC area the news every night is a murder but it's so common place

a few weeks ago the headline was that over a week went by when there were no reported murders in the district

and we want to talk shootings, the 7 New Orleans policemen charged with murder in the aftermath of the hurricane, were accused by Rev Al Sharpton of being racist, but Al seems to forget that 4 of the 7 cops are black, so unless they self-hating black men, that ain't it in this murder case

i think even more then racism in this country , class-ism is a bigger problem, you mention the top story, the thing is sure they are white, but they are also most likely from a middle-class family or better, whereas the lower class is ignored or the ridicule of the rest of the population
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|