View Single Post
Old 07.20.2010, 01:23 AM   #75
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
To be honest, I don't know why people think Eyes Wide Shut is such a long movie. Maybe because it ends releatively abruptly and a lot happens in it, but I thought it was a bit short.

As for whether or not I can count myslef among the Eyes Wide Shut Appreciation Society, I've seen 6 Kubrick films (2001: A Space Odyssey; Dr Strangelove, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb; Eyes Wide Shut; A Clockwork Orange; The Shining; and Full Metal Jacket), and while I thought the shower lady scene in The Shining was a bit gross (mind you, not until he looked in the mirror), I can't think of one I haven't loved in some capacity.