View Single Post
Old 01.26.2010, 03:30 AM   #113
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
ni'k

I officially quit smoking over 2 years ago (after the on and off for 10 years.)

Like I mentioned earlier, after a couple months it never ever entered my mind, unless I got really stressed out, then the thought would surface but I would ultimately let it fade out becuase by then it was just outside of me.

Well, this week I've been super stressin', and the lovely nicotine entered my brain like a random parasite whore sucking on an open pore, and I indulged. Well, the very next day, that very same desire came back, almost like an exact copy of desire, and I indulged again. The next day...well, you get the idea. I didnt indulge on the third day, though. It seemed too obvious of a program. That's what it is! It's all it is. God, it tasted and felt so good. But, fuck...that's all it is. A new program that gets so old and fucks you up so bad so quick.

SO dont go back, ni'k. It's not worth how good that one breaking point feels. It really isnt. It disappears the second you take it.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|