View Single Post
Old 06.13.2008, 01:29 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i know most people could probably give two shits about lil wayne, but i think the guy is fucking amazing. the only mainstream rapper worth a shit, and one of the best rappers around period. after a slew of amazing mixtapes, collaborations, singles, and everything else besides a full length, weezy finally released 'the carter 3'. i was convinced that this album was destined to dissapoint. but guess what, i was damn wrong. its the best body of work hes ever released. the beats are real awesome, from radio ready club bangers to psychedelic wierdness. lyrics-wise hes taken it to another level. hes on some serious free form ghostface madman shit this time. tons of great catchphrases, metaphors, stories, personal reflections, and the usual coke/money/sex/sports shtick. if anyone is into rap they need to at least give this a shot.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|