View Single Post
Old 04.14.2008, 01:00 PM   #16
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
theres still a lot of religious people out there who are taught to believe homosexuality is wrong, so therefore, things will never change. i grew up in a town on cape cod in massachusetts which was subsequently the only republican conservative town in the state, or one of the few anyways. i have a gay uncle and a lesbian aunt anhd obviously it didnt bother me at all, some of the people i went to school with would assume that if you have a gay relative theres a greater chance of you being gay, thats how fucking stupid and fucking ignorant people were in my highschool!

my uncle's partner is actually one of the two producers of long running broadway show rent, jeffrey sellers. they are obviously a couple of millionaires, and have a guest apartment in nyc where i get to stay all the time, its rad.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|