Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 12.04.2006, 04:33 PM   #75
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
The thing I thought was funny when I went to see GYBE was the fact that I was pretty sure that neither they nor their crowd would admit to being fans of prog-rock, but how obviously prog they are.

I'm sorry, but if you have 20-minute compositions and a 9-piece group that includes a string section, you are prog rock. The fact that you don't have widdly guitar solos doesn't mean you're not prog. It just means you are uptight enough to deny the progressive guitarist their right to have a bombastically masturbatory good time, which is the tradeoff for the social stigma of playing prog rock in the first place. Prog rock!
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|