View Single Post
Old 10.12.2016, 11:55 PM   #19821
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
thanks guys, i might not have the stomach for texas chainsaw massacre after all... but hey, if i read it as a comedy... perhaps. but wait-- it was based on a real serial killer. maybe i just don't wanna know.

IBG was definitely NOT in poltergeist. i googled up a bit and there are 2 movies that coined this trope, in quick succession: 1) the amityville horror, 2) THE SHINING (this i recall).

poltergeist is only guilty by association or bad recollection, but they made a clear point that their cemetery wasn't indian-- i just watched that yesterday. the one that had indians was POULTRYGEIST which is the Troma version but is obviously a huge parody.

anyway more info here. i like this one: http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles...burial-grounds
so it was just a regular cemetery? i thought that initially but i wasn't sure

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|