View Single Post
Old 12.29.2014, 08:31 PM   #1605
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
yo Sev, DJ Mustard got EXPOSED! dude is a fraud, supposedly some dude named Mike Free produced most (if not all) of his beats all this time and didn't get credited for it - http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/12/m...dit-interview/

Wow. That is really interesting... And what a time for that shit to go down! Right when My Krazy Life and all its “Best-Of” success has been making me consider the possibility that I may have written Mustard off unfairly....

Damn. Damn. Damn!!! While he's never had anything on Rashad, Khaled, Koze or Quik, I think “Mustard” has been responsible for more high-profile club hits than all of them put together. This is the “Milli Vanilli” of beats & production!!!

Well, in all honesty... Whoever's behind the sounds on My Krazy Life (more of a lyrical weapon than competitors like Pińata and RTJ2) still has a much more interesting musical side than I've come to expect from Mustard... So whoever it is, I hope they become immediately famous, and that Mustard puts his head in his ass and takes his licks. Also- worst DJ name ever.

Justice.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|