View Single Post
Old 08.31.2011, 10:42 AM   #1097
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
Dam Rooney looks sharp. Now I see why everyone was praising him. World Cup and early last year he looked like shit.

When Rooney's head is in the right place he's almost unplayable, but the thing that this season is showing so far is just what an awesome manager Fergie is. On paper this isn't a great Man U side but he has some way of always turning what he has at his disposable into a totally ruthless unit.

Liverpool's only problem right now seems to be in knowing what to do with Carroll. He doesn't seem to have gelled with Suarez at all. It increasingly looks like they can't play together but Carroll so far hasn't shown any reason why Dalglish should ever consider him over Suarez. And the potential signing of Craig Bellamy - a similar kind of player to Suarez - seems to even further marginalise Carroll, who I'd not be surprised to see put up for sale (albeit at a loss) in the next transfer window.

Of course the real drama is that surrounding the almost unbelievable decline of Arsenal. Wenger has until midnight tonight to rebuild and still shows no signs of giving way to the higher echelons of the transfer market. The way it's looking so far (and it's obviously too early to really tell) I think they'll be lucky to be fighting for the fourth Champions League spot with a so-far very unconvincing Chelsea (how long will they be able to keep faith in Torres?). It certainly looks like the top two places will be filled by City and United with current form suggesting Liverpool for the third spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
Where oh where did Cleveley come from? I'm impressed with his play as much as anyone on their squad.

I agree. Also Anderson, who I never rated before but who seems to have really grown into his position. Again, love him or hate him, Fergie definitely knows how to get the most out of a young squad.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|