View Single Post
Old 06.17.2015, 01:25 PM   #1021
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Yeah I've thought about this for the last few months. The singles he's released have all varied between naff (FourFiveSeconds) to pretty good (Wolves), but nothing has blown me away. Whilst it'll be gutting if it happens you've gotta remember that it happens to all bands out there.

He's done 6 albums and they've all been pretty incredible. I can't think of many bands/musicians who can do that level of consistency.

However, it's just over a week before I go see him at Glastonbury. Man, oh man I'm pretty psyched about it.
i'm not worried about the album, Kanye just said he's taking his time with it to ensure it's on the same level as MBDTF. i think the lukewarm reception of the recent singles got to him. i won't be surprised if no one of them will actually land on the album. SWISH is probably just a working title, remember Good Ass Job was intended to be a boom bap record, then turned into the masterpiece that is MBDTF. i'm not expecting a happy album anymore, most likely the opposite just like his last 3 albums.

enjoy! you're gonna have a blast.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|