Thread: Sonic 2012
View Single Post
Old 03.15.2012, 07:45 AM   #100
threelobed
bad moon rising

threelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's asses
with respect to the two upcoming sy-related three lobed titles...

-glacial- all of the final details are starting to get wrapped up on this one. all of the art is in hand, the mastering on the overall LP has been wrapped up and we should be ironing out one or two mastering points on some bonus tracks in the next day or two. once that is done everything will be in hand and i'll start up the machine - tests and all of that. look for a better estimate of release soon but probably about 3-ish months from now.

-lee's contribution to the "eight trails, one path" record store day compilation LP - we've been getting some sample manufacturing photos on the covers in here the last few days and these things look sick. everything is on time on this one - vinyl (and likely covers) should be in my hands for assembly within the next 10 days. again, this one is a US only RSD exclusive. if you are *not* in the US and interested in this title i highly suggest you get on the three lobed update list as we will be mail-ordering a limited quantity of these out to non-US folks. information will be in our next mailing list update.
threelobed is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|