View Single Post
Old 02.06.2009, 02:00 PM   #114
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss
There were a lot of pirated versions imported from Hong Kong. At first glance it was impossible to tell the fake from the genuine, but it didn't take long for the cheap materials to start causing problems and then it was obvious which was which. If I were you I'd change my mechanic, because any decent place would have known in a moment that you had a cheap imitation and would have warned you so that you didn't keep throwing good money after bad.

Are you sure that's it? My understanding was that the entire series was flawed, because they let Thurston and Lee design the power train. In retrospect, I guess great musicianship doesn't always translate to great automotive engineering.