View Single Post
Old 10.22.2013, 12:38 AM   #3858
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
They look amazing again. Aaron Ramsey has been just as much an influence on the team as Ozil has. Although motd comparing him with Zidane was a bit far fetched
I think they can definitely win the league this year

Ramsey's on fire but I think Ozil's given them a fear factor they haven't had since Van Persie left. The only question mark for me is that they're still yet to play Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man U. They've had a relatively easy start to the season. Besides Spurs all the other teams they've played so far have been ones you'd expect them to beat quite comfortably, and even against some of those they've not had their way. They can definitely win it, and I'd love to see them do it, but we'll get a better idea of just how good they are after we've seen them face the other main contenders. (Although I'm beginning to think MU at least are in danger of already being out of contention.)
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|