View Single Post
Old 03.09.2016, 07:15 PM   #1053
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry to get all huffy about the Kanye thing. I just can't help but feel like I'm no longer in the hip hop café, but instead am in some alternate 1984 version of the café, in which something happened to make everyone love the new Kanye album except for the only two people whose opinions I give a shit about.

I thought I would feel vindicated by the constant outpouring of overwhelmingly positive reviews for this album. But nope. I just feel frustrated. I still love the shit out of the album (I really do, it's just amazing, more so with every listen) but even I am scratching my head at the reviews because it's like nobody is paying attention to the fact that FACTS is a big old turd.

But I guess I'd have to still say it's a 5/5 album. At least an 8.5/10 (whatever the fuck that means). Every song is a part of me now. I haven't listened to a new album this much since... umm... Yeezus. And I'm listening to this way more than I listened to Yeezus.

I don't mean to be unfair, but I really do miss talking Ye with you boys. Goddammit. I can't promise I won't have another temper tantrum about this at a later date.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|