View Single Post
Old 08.05.2010, 11:44 PM   #2555
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
One thing I like about you Felikson, is that you are so fucking into what you are into. I'm more a skimmer myself, I get into a broad mixture of music, lit, film, etc, and can soak up all kinds with genuine interest, but you dive headfirst into the specifics of something. I love that.

I've honestly been highly staring at this monitor for like 15 minutes trying to properly respond to this, but I'm just gonna go right for the nutshell and say, "Yeah, you're right." Most things don't appeal to me, so I really appreciate what does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
Plus, you're hot.

Sorry, I'm drunk. I tend to allow myself feelings when uninhibited

thanks!
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|