Thread: the fiscal clif
View Single Post
Old 12.30.2012, 06:19 PM   #22
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
amen to BIG AMERIKA
you know the time in america when everyone wanted everthing big

wich then accelerated to the america that is responsible for 40% pollution worldwide

it is in everyones good to live ecologic
i buyed most stuff in secondhandstores and i'm 20 years veganistic and recycles also , like most people do here

it is intelligent lifestyle
only problem is that it don't sells
because of energy efficiecy don't boost the sell

let's hope the future accelerates fast and have 100% eco industry
money vs nature

That's great, even though it is a bit of a misconception that vegan is undoubtedly better for the world. Not to say that it's not a good thing, but you can eat meat - eggs and milk - without disrupting the natural flow of the earth. It was only, as you mentioned, the American way of whatever you want whenever you want it in whatever ridiculously large amount that you want it in that causes the problems. If someone goes vegan, but still maintains the attitude of overindulgence at any cost, then they can still have just as negative an effect on the world.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|