View Single Post
Old 03.19.2012, 05:48 PM   #15701
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Wings of Desire

sad (but beautiful) film about two angels scrutinizing the everyday behavior in Berlin. They remain inconspicuous and have the ability to consume the inner thoughts of the inhabitants. The music is astonishingly haunting and helps build that lonely and depressing vibe I seem to be attracted to. I also enjoyed the use of switching from black and white to color. It actually served a purpose and wasn't merely thrown in there for the sake of it. I just love the look of the film and its compelling atmosphere. The shots of both angels drifting above the city scapes nearly brought tears to my eyes. This may sound silly to some of you, but it exemplifies what I love about cinema so I don't care. Wim Wenders is one of my absolute favorites. I recommend it.

Yes, I loved it too. Now you need to see Faraway, So Close!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|