View Single Post
Old 08.06.2009, 01:43 AM   #44
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
I was 13 and kinda drunk at a party, this girl was 15 and clearly was making moves on me. I decided i was tired of thinking about girls and sex and decided to grab her hand and go to a room. She followed and we made it happen. I busted like 4 or five time in an hour and she was amazed by that. I remeber the feeling for the first time, shit was it sooo much better than i had imagined, that moment i fell in love with sex. She totally saw through my bullshit and knew i was a virgin, but was cool about it cause she said i could fuck, typical bourgy-hood chick. We stayed in the room for almost two hours, i did everything i could think of except go downtown and we both walked out feeling very satisfied. I never asked her about the deatils for fear of ''umm,well it was okay'', but heard through the grapevine that she came a couple times. At the time I wasn't sure if she was just saying that shit to into it or actually coming, in my mind i was some kid who didn't have any experience getting in them guts.

atsonic park said it best, the feeling of the first time never goes away, and yet is never encountered again.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|