View Single Post
Old 01.12.2015, 10:03 PM   #118
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
listened a few times, been in a weird frame of mind so not sure how that would cloud judgement

I am extremely digging the sound and tone, it's very danceable too, Carrie has mentioned during the writing process listening to lots of Bowie and Duran Duran

it's early, but I am liking this more then The Woods, where i would place it in their catalog, it's harder to say, it's not better then One Beat, but I don't think anything could top that for me

outside of Bury Our Friends and Surface Envy which have been out for a while, I really love the one two punch Price Tag and Fanglass, they have such an bombastic groove blasting into you, and Fade is such an excellent final song

it's a quick listen at only 32 minutes long, but a very nice delight

wow that took way to long to write so little, I really AM out of
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|