View Single Post
Old 01.05.2008, 04:49 PM   #9
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
I think it's Magical Mystery Tour, but I haven't heard it in its entirety yet.
Sgt. Peppers is pretty tripsidaisical too, from what I remember.

Just a fun little sidenote... I've pretty much hated the Beatles my entire life... and then I decided that didn't really make sense, considering lots of my favourite artists and musicians fucking love them...
so I got Revolver (for free, long story though... got looots hehe), under the influence of Elliott Smith's "Baby Britain" (Revolver's been turned over).
I listened to it...

I fucking loved it. It's probably one of my all-time favourite albums right now. [Tomorrow Never Knows, She Said She Said and I'm Only Sleeping are some of the best songs I've ever heard!] Shortly after, I got Rubber Soul from my best friend for christmas, and Abbey Road from my brother (also for Christmas, but I got RS as an early gift). And...yep, they rule.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|