Thread: Avril Lavigne
View Single Post
Old 05.12.2006, 05:31 PM   #45
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Pop music used to be so much more fun and i'm not even saying this in a remotely nostalgic way.These days you can't tell for the most part who's who because everyone dances the same way,dresses the same way and the songs are almost all produced the same way.I used to really like bands like Duran Duran and Nick Kershaw because even though they looked completely ridicolous,they had some good tunes and an instantly recognazible image.I don't mind the odd exception(or simply the odd song)but the vast majority of the pop bands of today pass me by without me even noticing they even existed

In much the same way my Dad would say - "Duran whatnow? Nick Crenshaw? Who are these people?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|