View Single Post
Old 05.21.2019, 01:16 PM   #95
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Had a terrible dream about my grandfather, to the extent that I'm crying in bed at 4am.

Not going to share the details, but I think there's a few things with it: I don't like thinking about the past and what I was like in it, because I was way more obviously autistic and it embarrasses me - but I was also way more 'innocent' and careless, and I look at what I'm like now. And then at the same time I'm scared of the future - and of losing things / people I care about.
im not a very good shoulder to cry on. fuck, i suck at it in fact.

but because i’m very analytical i’m good at problem-solving.

so let me skip the drying of tears (but i’m sorry, really, otherwise i would not be doing this) and get to what i do best

this is not a cure-all but a start obviously. i once listened to a long interview with this guy and found it fascinating:

http://tytashiro.com/

go and read his books, etc. i haven’t, but he had some very good analysis/advice in his interview and i think even that small bit i heard could be helpful to you. so, if i were you i’d go for the whole enchilada and read it all up, watch the videos, hear the podcasts, etc., and see what i can use.

ok! best wishes. hang in there.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|