View Single Post
Old 05.10.2014, 05:56 PM   #64
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I'ma gonna stop you thre. Lateralus is a perfect, 10,000 days is just alright. and as much as I love the album, Bring the Sun is just as ok. HOWEVER, 'Just a little boy' has one of the best riffs EVER. I came.

I already anticipated this, most tool fans didn't receive 10,000 Days as well as they did Lateralus and true lyrically there is nothing compared to Lateralus BUT instrumentation and music wise, I think that 10,000 Days is a better record, it is an evolution, progression, and expansion on some of the best sonic moments from Lateralus, like they tapped into it. I feel this same way about To Be Kind, it sounds like best moments on The Seer but dwells on them, expanded them, kind of like zooming in on fractals. The deeper you examine, the more complex and intricate the pattern becomes, but its the same pattern. To Be Kind is like a fractal of The Seer in this regard..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|