View Single Post
Old 08.17.2009, 10:26 PM   #24
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
Just curious, SuperCreep: What do you like about this place? I have mixed feelings about it. I like that it's not too cramped, and it's multi-level (though it might not be after Dinosaur plays). I like that they sell empanadas. I hate that it's in the middle of nowhere, although certainly much closer to downtown than United Palace. Either way, I'm there.
I can't say I'm all too familiar with it since I only saw Boredoms there once, but the one time I was there, the sound was fantastic (I believe I'm sensitive to this sort of thing since I know I HATE the sound at Webster Hall and Bowery Ballroom) and I found the venue to be very spacious. Great staff too. I'm surprised people think so ill of it, honestly.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|