View Single Post
Old 02.23.2007, 07:03 AM   #14
heavium
bad moon rising

heavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's asses
you're looking for patch cables buzzo ? (connect your pedals etc)

don't go for the €5 for five patch cable-ones...they're usually thinner and they suck tone... good patch cables (speaking Klotz, Planet Waves, Ernie Ball, et) cost like €10-€20 or more for one fucking patch cable... i'm getting that planet Waves 'cable station' kit...it's got 3m of cable and ten Planet Waves plugs, comes with a cable cutter, you don't have to solder anything, just cut the cable in the lenghts you need and put the plug on there, it's about €50 ..pricey i know, George L has got those solderless plugs too, their wire is cheap but those plugs are very exspensive, then again, a Klotz patch cable will cost you like €14 a piece..so those kits are cheaper in the end..you can get extra solderless plugs when you've got some wire left, if you know how to solder you can save up even more tho..since i heard it's not the plugs that matter so much, but the wire itself...so you could get cheaper plugs and solder them to good wire...

there's threads about this at the shortscale forum, i recently made a thread about it too, just search for 'patch' or something
heavium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|