View Single Post
Old 09.19.2013, 12:45 PM   #36142
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i quit for 6 months then was paralyzed in bed with the most intense depression. it only went away when i smoked again. before i finished the first smoke i felt this wave go through my body and my entire posture and manner of walking changed. all those nicotine receptors must have roared back to life. it was insane.

i am still smoking, biggest mistake i ever made in life.

It took me two times to quit. The first time I quit for 14 months, cold turkey, and it was horrible. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY I was angry, irritable, and generally pissed off at any and everything. I finally broke down and started smoking again at it was paradise like Ed Reed at the Superbowl in New Orleans last February. However, when I finally settled down to quit again, I acclimatized myself to a life without smoking. I didn't quit cold turkey, I systematically cut back until after about 6 or 8 months I was finally ready to quit more comfortably. Then I just did, and never looked back, haven't touched a cigarette in five solid years, its my most proud accomplishment.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|