View Single Post
Old 07.12.2011, 09:59 AM   #37
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
excellent post by Bytor and one I have tried my best to live by. I have three adult age children who are excellent and the joys of my life. One thing I have tried to be since they reached their teen years is both a parent and friend. I have trusted them and allowed them to lead their lives without a lot of interference but as Bytor said always there to help out when asked.

I have allowed them to listen to what they want and now we share similar musical tastes and they have turned me on to bands as well as I have turn them on.

I've never had any police trouble with them, they've all gone to college. My youngest still two years from graduation, my oldest going after a PHD, and my middle child a successful professional.

I have one straight child, one bi and one gay and have never treated any of them differently because the bottom line is they are still the same people that I love.

My ex-wife and I have remained friends and co-parented the last 8 years which I believe was beneficial to the kids and my own sanity.

So yes I know I can be an excellent parent and you can too if you want to be and if you don't that's fine too.