View Single Post
Old 07.08.2011, 11:50 AM   #24
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
When I was younger, I wanted no part of children or marriage.

And then I met a wonderful girl whom I want to spend my life with, and she wants to have a family someday.

So I can't say what kind of parent I will eventually be, but I have a good idea of what I want for them. I know one day I will have to explain to them why they have two aunts and no uncle but have still have cousins. As far as discipline goes, I have a problem with so many parents not enforcing it these days, but at the same time I don't want to back to the "seen and not heard" days of pre baby boomer parenting. So I guess when the time comes, we'll just play it by ear...like every other parent since the beginning of human life.