Thread: PJ HARVEY
View Single Post
Old 12.03.2010, 08:06 AM   #48
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decayed Rhapsody
The new song is strange, I don't know what to think about it really. I'm not really feeling the production. But I trust the rest of the album will be good, it's good to see her lyric writing (based on that NME sneak-peak article) has reached new heights. I've always wanted to hear something more definitively "English" from her (White Chalk had elements of English folk in there). I think this will satisfy.

Oh, I haven´t heard she´s making new album! I like all of her albums, White Chalk was me so beatiful album a long time, that it was hard to understand how somebody human can make that kind of album. But then I thought A Woman A Man Walked By was even better. So I got great expectations for her new album!!! By the way, what is name of her new song?
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|