View Single Post
Old 03.05.2017, 11:35 AM   #298
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
I believe that Eminem having the best verse is the general public opinion, however his verse was just a bunch of nonsense. It marked the beginning of his annoying choppy flow thing though.

Wayne had the best verse, followed by Ye.

Mediocre song that hasn't aged well.

Yeah, Eminem got the scene stealing verse, and while it may have the most bars, it lacks originality and charisma. Ye's verse isn't one of his best, but it still just drips with Yeeziness. Sounds a bit phoned-in, a bit lazy for him, especially for the time, but still has more personality than Em and Drake combined.

Same with Wayne. His verse has even more raw Wayne personality, which in Wayne's World was a great thing. Problem is Wayne is a fairly one dimensional lyricist and rapper at best. His personality on record is therefore pretty one dimensional. Not the case with Kanye, whose multi-dimensionality might be the reason he's been so great for so long.

Probably one of Drake's better verses honestly, but still WEAK. And I hate that chorus. "Understand nothing was done for me," ... bullshit. Bitch.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|