Thread: oslo bomming
View Single Post
Old 07.26.2011, 09:45 AM   #28
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
the ikara cult said: Just when i thought you might be above carting out your paranoid conspiracy theories about the world, you bring it up in reference to this. Bravo Tesla, you've really outstripped yourself on this one, i just hope the black helicopters have time to explain how much bollocks you talk before they shoot you in the head
the ikara cult said: Spare yourself the worry, he's a fucking bellend

- once again the frightened boardies resort to their name calling when the links scare them.
Go back to your corporate media, they have everything figured out for you.

How many fucking times do I have to tell you dopes I post these links to show tendencies, I don't know for sure they are correct, but I sure know the reporting on ABC is a fucking lie. No one as ever forced you to look at any of them, but you can't help yourself, can you. Why don't you just go back to Glenn Beck's board where its all nice and neat for you.

Go back to your friendly world of surveillance where your every email and phone message is sorted and categorizd, hey I'm "paranoid" because I recognize this and object ot it, you're normal because you buy into it and like it - I bet you make faces at surveillance cameras as you past them. You enjoy interacting with the nazis.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|