View Single Post
Old 11.14.2009, 05:43 PM   #60
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh. ha ha ha. giving your phone number to internet "friends". yeah...

but weren't they all lovey dovey before? and crypto said something about cocks in mouths? then sway found himself a new girlfriend (or fake pictures of one)? then they were acting weird to each other?

aren't we getting in the middle of a boy and girl fight, against william burroughs's advice?

anyway, i feel bad for poor sway & crayons.

wtf, do you not read anything?
I gave him my number when he was freaking out about his girlfriend at the time, and then he was all OMFG ILU, and then he started calling 10 times a day, and being creepy, and giving way too much info, so I stopped talking to him. then he got all emo and started emailing me, texting, blah blah all the time asking why I stopped talking to him. one of my friends told him to stop and he did.

we were never in a relationship (wtf, internet relationships?) and I really don't appreciate you writing shit like that without any regard.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|