View Single Post
Old 03.07.2015, 01:29 AM   #4
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I am also big Washing Machine fan (few years ago ordered also WM-shirt). Really one of the greatest SY-album, also one of the greatest albums of all time. I think only Sister, EVOL & ATL are maybe better, but just a very little. And when I listened WM, I think itīs their best. Also think itīs one of their best sounding albums.

After Experimental I was afraid SY just couldnīt make great albums anymore and I would not listen them anymore. Then one day I went to the record shop and they played No Queen Blues there (I havenīt heard SYīs new album is coming). It sounded just so great I bought it immediately and was so happy I had one of my favourite bands back. It was that US-version and some time I believed the one I heard in the record shop was untitled bonus in the end of the first vinyl and Panty Lies was No Queen Blues. But soon I noticed there had happen a mistake in pressings.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|