View Single Post
Old 07.25.2019, 04:52 PM   #24130
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Haha. I know. Totally creepy, but it actually is true. And even creepier that I am so proud of it!

And if she is not in it much, than maybe I won't.

she has a key role in the story but it's just played out in 2 scenes, plus a small bit that doesn't even count as a scene in my mind. maybe just find those sequences on youtube, and be done. or if you're interested in wine mythology, watch the whole thing (even though it's factually false in many aspects, with one of the people portrayed having threatened to sue). but nevertheless there's some truth to the whole story and yes, the american wines won the fucking contest.

i'd google her scenes for you but my search is broken. my whole internet is actually hanging by a thread. summer living! lol
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|