Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 04.13.2019, 02:56 AM   #336
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

but i'd have to say to this guy... the past is the past. the saxons and the britons already merged. wessex and mercia and northumbria already merged. scotland and england already merged. and now you have the uk. that's how history moves and how it will keep moving. except this time hopefully without long knives and bombs and shit. the spice must flow.

If you're talking about a cultural drift then I tend to agree and I'm not particularly opposed to it but I see globalism (which is what we're really talking about here) as an essentially economic credo that has clearly inspired a backlash. Large swathes of people in countries at the forefront of globalism (who you'd therefore expect to be most on board) are rejecting those institutions (political, media, corporate) that they feel most embody it and finding alternatives. Maybe it'll all end up just a brief and ultimately impotent spasm of discontent but I can only see it growing now.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|