View Single Post
Old 05.31.2009, 05:16 PM   #26591
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
reaaaaalllllyyyyy? Fuck! I skipped that one for some reason! I guess I should check it out, then?

RZA himself says that it's probably the most focused and definitive album in the Bobby Digital series. I'd probably agree insofar that I dig it more than Bobby Digital In Stereo which feels like its too long at some points and could've easily done without a few tracks.

This is easily my favourite Bob Digi track. The guitar tone, the chorus singing, so good. His storytelling of the journey of the Wu to stardom is great, sort of like showing a kind of solidarity and belief in 'Wu Tang Forever' despite the death of ODB and the rifts forming with the more sidelined members like U-God. It's really worth getting for other tracks like 'Good Night', 'Drama', 'Long Time Coming'. Stand-up shit. It keeps me positive that the new Wu Tang album will be at least well-produced, haha.

ANYWAY, I'm listening to this cheeky lil number

"Hold It Now, Hit It" 12 inch wax, found buried beneath a pile of bullshit in a local rekkid crypt for 6 pounds. Ah yeah. Hit me with that instrumental version.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|