View Single Post
Old 09.23.2007, 02:19 PM   #24
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Well, in my personal experience, rappard sent me dvds filled with sy live shows, and I gladly paid him a more than reasonable price for dvds+postage, coz I had nothing to offer him for a trade with him, he has so many shows more than me, and overall it's pretty hard to have something he does not have, methinks.

Maybe , atari, "trade" is not the proper word for those "transactions" as you call them, but that's not selling.

Again, from a personal point of view (I'm not a "pro"-trader at all), that's a really handy and ethic way to help people get shows they don't have. Paying blank and postage when you don't send nothing is more than acceptable.

edit: I think that a "too strict" policy about trading, say, a show for a show, would simply make traders an elite of people who started collecting shows years ago.

What about a 16 yo dude? He hardly could ever have anything the "seasoned" guys don't have, unless they turn into tapers too...

I think I understand your point, to an extent, but I think all we need to clear here is that what rappard offers aren't "regular" b&P , methinks.
Repeating myself, asking for the money needed to send something to a guy who won't send you back anything in return is both ethic and understandable, unless you're Santa Claus.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|