View Single Post
Old 09.23.2007, 02:09 PM   #23
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Nope, I'm just getting started. And your nerves are showing.
You're hoping that "solid proof" is needed. Anyone can plainly see what you've been doing. You'e mocking me because you feel I have no "solid proof."

How many B&Ps via posts to this board would you estimate you've done over the years? I'm thinking around fifty. And you've done all of these by collecting money for shipping through a PayPal account. Is that or is that not correct? Answer the question!

Typically, when one is trading in the accepted, ethical way there is no need to cover postal expenses since both parties are sending materials to each other. What is generally done in a B&P trade is that the receiving party sends their blank(s) along with self-addressed postage. Thus, there is no need for a PayPal account to be involved; that's a transaction and not a trade. Providing a freight quote that leads to a monetary transaction is not the same as having the postage being included with the blank, and certain people are interested in knowing who you are.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|