View Single Post
Old 05.15.2016, 10:40 PM   #216
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
I don't care about Bengazi. For me its a non-issue, and before this election I didn't even think about the Superdelegates, I can only go by what I see, and what I see is a DNC shoving the candidate they want down the people's throat. Not that I ever had any illusions that the Democrats truly cared about the people but the blatant disregard and disrespect for the voters who simply want someone other than Clinton leaves a terrible taste in my mouth. If Clinton won the primary fairly then I wouldn't have issue with it. She wouldn't be my first choice but I would have done so begrudgingly, but to me it feels like she refuses to lose to someone else, like she did to Obama, and now has the DNC in her pocket and the voters don't matter to them. Debbie Schutlz, said as much herself.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|