Thread: Cooler Archives
View Single Post
Old 01.26.2013, 08:56 PM   #5
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinrecluse
Hey people. Someone has posted a bunch of videos from the old Cooler in NYC. Good stuff. Looks like some of those Thurston sets that if I recall correctly he had been using the title Dream Investigations for.

Chris Lawrence, you around?

http://www.youtube.com/user/CoolerAr...?feature=watch

Great stuff! Thanks for posting. I'm 90% sure I was at this show, which was the first time I met Thurston. I was so thrilled! I told him what a great show it was, and he seemed genuinely flattered, as if he hadn't heard that 1,000 times before. If it wasn't this show, it was another show at The Cooler that same autumn. Lee played, too.