View Single Post
Old 10.30.2012, 12:10 PM   #35244
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I never once called him "retarded", as he is not. His illness, including his christ complex, is delusional in nature. I wouldn't quite go so far as to label schizophrenia, but he certainly has the major hallmarks of it.

You've obviously missed my apology, so for your specific benefit, I will reiterate.

YOU WERE RIGHT. I WAS WRONG. I AM VERY VERY SORRY. I WILL NEVER BEFRIEND ANOTHER KOOK AGAIN!!!

although I do not often admit mistake, I couldn't be more sincere.

I was right about one thing though. Placing gast onto an ignore list is far more personally fulfilling than attempting any sort of conversation.

i know you didn't specifically called him a retard but you did treat him like a defenseless infant in need of protection-- which he isn't.

anyway, no need to apologize, to me or anyone else i reckon-- and it's not me who was right, it was uncle bill.

(the relevant part starts at 1:50).

anyway. etcetera.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|