View Single Post
Old 04.26.2009, 10:45 PM   #42
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lechaoscestmoi
the mars volta suck.
at the drive-in, though, were one of the best bands EVAR.

I got their compilation album one or two years ago and disliked it a lot. I didn't even listen to the whole thing. Recently, however, I popped it back in since I couldn't afford any new music. I actually listened to the whole thing and liked almost all of the songs. I've been listening to it a lot for about a week but I'm getting tired of it now. I should probably get some more stuff by them.

I also have a two MV albums. One live and one studio, They're pretty meh. I'm also curious as to why the vocalist completely changed his voice from ATDI to MV. This is ne of the reasons I don't like the band. It seems as he's faking his voice instead of just naturally singing, i guess, I don't really know how to describe what I mean.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|