View Single Post
Old 08.11.2010, 11:33 AM   #904
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
A dilemma:

England play Hungary tonight in a friendly. It's their first match since the World Cup and I really want them to lose, only because it increases the chances that Capello resigns if they do. And yet a couple of my friends are calling me ridiculous, saying that I have to want the team I support to win. Just wondering if anyone here has done somethinjg similar, regardless of the team or even the sport.

when i was in like the 4th grade me and another little geek booed our class team to stir some anger in them, because we thought they played with no desire, and our aim was to get them to grow some balls and put them into their playing, but our strategy was misunderstood by our class compadres and the teacher scolded us later that day. "but that's not what we meant!" we kept saying. story of my life.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|