View Single Post
Old 05.30.2015, 03:54 PM   #47764
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
if you like the Minutemen then check out Saccharine Trust. sort along the same lines expect the lyrics are weird and some sort of slam poetry thingy. Surviving You Always is the best, to me. sometimes Kim sounds like the singer of this band.

haven't heard the Minutemen in a long time. but they were something back in the day for me and all the other SST bands, only because I didn't know I could order albums from the local record store, and had catalogs from SSt, Touch and Go. so I was loaded on Big black, Meat Puppets, black flag blah blah blah vinyl. for all I cared my other peers could suck on their Sublime, no doubt, and Smashing Plunckhead discs.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|